Thursday 14 December 2017

Amaze me Trip

What an amazing (excuse the pun)Trip we all had on Tuesday. The children who went were so well behaved and really appreciated by the staff there. It wouldn't of happened without the help of our Parent Helpers and I for one with no voice can't thank you enough for the role you played. Likewise Keryl Bawden our T.Aide has been exceptional with her help and was the brains behind the 'Magical' reindeer food! 
Our wonderful Parent Helpers

Your child will have probably told you I was losing my voice and I now have absolutely no voice, so I won't be back till Monday. I have heard Mrs Naidoo is looking after the class so I am sure all of their xmas crafts will get completed. Hopefully their folders got home in one piece and their reports (inside).
Monday despite being a shorter day is the day we will celebrate our year together and say our farewells in readiness for their class next year. While your child won't need lunch they will need a drink, hat and small snack ...plus lots of energy for our christmas party.
I would like to take this opportunity (should I not see you on the final day) to say a big thankyou for all your support and trust in me this year. They have all grown up so much and on Wednesday afternoon they returned from their new classrooms so happy and ready to embrace their next adventure in 2018. As a team, we've done well they are ready to make the world their own!
Best wishes for the summer break.
Nadine McLaughlin

No comments:

Post a Comment